Arrive & Thrive – Charlotte, NC
NCTC has reserved rooms at a rate of $199 (until Monday, February 13) at the Charlotte Marriott SouthPark for the night of Monday, March 6. To reserve a room, click the button below. Need to extend your stay before or after March 6? Use the button below to book a room for March 6. After booking, email Kelly Walters at the Charlotte Marriott SouthPark to check availability for your chosen dates. In your email, please provide your confirmation number and how many additional nights you want to spend at the hotel.
NCTC’s Arrive & Thrive Regional Meetings are focused on training, industry trends, the latest technology, and NCTC support services to help your business thrive. Attendees will hear about key topics impacting our business today so you can better prepare for the future.
There is no registration fee for NCTC member operators. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations. ALL MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND!
NCTC’s Arrive & Thrive regional meeting series, formerly known as IdeaXchange, is a fantastic way to get to know other NCTC members, partners, suppliers, and staff.
Charlotte Arrive & Thrive Agenda:
Monday, March 6, 2023
- 5-8 p.m.
- Cocktail reception and dinner buffet
Tuesday, March 7, 2023
The day starts at 7:30 a.m. with Breakfast & Networking and ends at approximately 4 p.m. (final agenda in coming weeks). The breakfast will be followed by member case studies and expert speakers. Lunch & Networking will also be provided as part of the meeting. For you to gain a better understanding of who from your company should attend, we’ve included a selection of the areas we will explore during the meeting in the section below.
- The NCTC Video & Broadband Eco-System of Support & Innovation – We will discuss the Broadband and Video team’s support for these critical areas of growth and what they are working on to provide you with the right tools and resources your company needs to thrive in 2023 and beyond.
- OTT Strategies, TiVo+, BTE, MyBundle.TV & Beyond – We will discuss how to break through the uncertain world of OTT to create an experience to retain your customers and reduce churn.
- Benefits of Headend Replacement & NCTC Roadmap offering of key supplier partners to evolve your technology – Saving money and enhancing your technology roadmap to support the growing needs of your customers are only some of the reasons to replace your headends. We will discuss what members are doing and how you can start down this path.
- Preparing for Success – Is Your Technology Customer Experience Top Notch from End-to-End? – Platform Health is important. From CDN and strong Wi-Fi to a strong backbone, we will explore partners, industry trends, and what other members are doing to ensure their technology customer experience remains competitive in this ever-changing environment. Finally, we will pull everything together with hardware solutions for a 360-degree view of hardware to support these emerging areas of your business.