Our Host Hotel
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta and within the bustling Centennial Park District, the Omni is a luxury Four Diamond hotel with spectacular views of the downtown skyline or Centennial Olympic Park.
Reserve Your Room Online
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport – ATL
- Uber/Lyft: Approximately $15 - $20
- Estimated fare is $30 one way.
- Approximately $90 – $110 plus tax per way
- Sedan Service
- Approximately $70 – $75 plus taxes and gratuities
- Approximately $2.75 each way. Take the train north to the Five Points Station. Take the westbound train 1 stop to CNN/GWCC Station. You will need to walk around the outside of CNN Center to the Omni. Roller bags are not allowed through the CNN Center.
- Valet Parking
- Driving in or renting? The hotel offers covered, overnight valet-only parking ($45) includes in/out privileges.