Who can receive complimentary press registration to The Independent Show?
Complimentary registration is available to credentialed journalists (i.e., professional reporters, editors, writers, news photographers, producers and online editors) who work for a publication, news service, broadcast outlet or news site that is regularly issued and published primary for the dissemination of news, and operates independently from any commercial, political, government or special interest.
- Only media whose primary responsibility is the coverage of the cable and broadband industry, will be considered for credentials.
- Sales, advertising and marketing staff, analysts, brand content producers, researchers, authors, consultants and others are not eligible for press registration.
- The number of press credentials for each media outlet is limited. Press credentials are not transferable.
How do I request press credentials?
To request credentials: If you meet the required criteria, please email show management with the following information: News organization, first name, last name, address (including city, state, and zip code), country, phone number, email address, Twitter handle, and dates that you plan to attend the conference.
Confirmation of request: We will respond within three business days letting you know whether your credentials have been approved.
What restrictions are there on video, photography, speaker interviews, etc.?
- Advanced permission is required for to interview any speakers onsite during The Independent Show.
- Video of general sessions is prohibited, and keynote speakers generally are not available for interviews.
- Please check with show management for any restrictions on photography.
- Panelists and breakout speakers may be available for interviews; please check with show management for possibilities.
What do I do once I arrive at the conference site?
All members of the media must pick up their registration at the conference registration desk located in the Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom Foyer. Your name badge is required for access to all sessions, exhibits and activities. Media visitors or family members are not allowed to attend events without being appropriately registered.