Exhibitor Registration Exhibit Hall Floorplan Attendee List Exhibitor List
General Exhibit Information
|Registration||Sunday, July 27||10:00AM-5:00PM|
|Set-Up||Monday, July 28||7:00AM-12:00PM|
|Exhibit Hours||Monday, July 28||1:30PM-5:30PM|
|Exhibit Hours||Tuesday, July 29||9:00AM-12:00PM|
|Dismantle||Tuesday, July 29||12:00PM-4:00PM|
|May 1||Exhibit booth applications sent via e-mail.|
|May 20||Exhibit booth applications due for first round of booth assignments|
|May 22||Booth selection call-in time assigned|
|May 28||Booth assignments begin|
|June 1||Booth selections are now open on a first-come, first-served basis|
|Approved Exhibitor:||8x8 Exhibit Space - $3,125 | 8x10 Exhibit Space - $3,750|
|Associate Exhibitor: ||8x8 Exhibit Space - $6,000 | 8x10 Exhibit Space - $7,000|
- Two full exhibitor registrations
- 6’ skirted table | 2 side chairs | Wastebasket | 7”x44” ID sign
- Exhibit Hall will already be carpeted.
- Pre & Post conference attendee contact list
Additional Exhibitor Registration
Registration includes admission to the Technology Showcase, sessions not listed as “Members Only”, all meals and group events.
- Exhibiting companies may register additional personnel subject to the attendance policy below.
- Registrations are not transferable to other companies or individuals.
- Onsite registration for additional supplier personnel will be available only to exhibitors whose companies are registered to exhibit at the conference.
- No onsite registration will be accepted by any persons not working directly for an NCTC “approved” supplier or service provider. Manufacturer’s representatives, consultants, etc. must be approved by NCTC and registered in advance by the company they are representing.
All exhibitor attendees participating in TIS must be registered with NCTC, whether included in this Application or registered as additional attendees. Registration allows access to the exhibits, group meals and breaks, cocktail reception and any session not listed as “NCTC Members Only”. A hardware distributor that sells multiple lines of equipment may invite up to two representatives from each of its manufacturers to be at its exhibit. Each representative must be registered in ADVANCE by Exhibitor. NCTC reserves the right to limit the total number of representatives in its sole discretion. Exhibitor may not invite additional service providers or partner companies. Children under the age of 18 are only permitted in the exhibit hall if accompanied and supervised by an adult. No children under the age of 18 are permitted in the exhibit hall under any circumstance during installation and dismantling. Exhibitor is responsible for the actions of its employees, agents and any other persons working on Exhibitor’s behalf.
Assignment of Space
- Booth assignments will begin on May 28th
- Booth applications will need to be received no later than May 20th to be included in the first round of booth assignments.
- Exhibitors will select their booth location based on their Priorty Points total (see Priority Point Policy below).
- Companies will be provided with their point totals by May 22nd and will be assigned a call-in date and time to reserve their booth space.
- After the first round of booth assignments has occurred, booths are assigned first-come, first-served. Points are still earned and are applied for future priority booth assignment.
Priority Points Policy
- Priority points are assigned for all exhibiting companies and are used to assign booth space in descending point total order. Priority points are calculated based on support of the show as an exhibitor and sponsor during a five-year period.
- 1 point for each year exhibited
- 1 point for every $1,000 in sponsorships
- If an exhibiting company decides not to exhibit with The Independent Show for two consecutive years, all accumulated points will be lost.
The official contractor for the 2014 Independent Show is Brede Exposition Services. Brede will handle all show decorating and drayage needs for exhibitors. Upon receipt of your Exhibitor application, an exhibitor kit will be e-mailed to you. This kit will allow you to order all of your critical show needs such as: material handling, additional electri-cal needs, phone services, furniture, floral arrangements, installation and dismantling services and other related services. A full price listing will be included in the exhibitor kit.
- Full payment is due by July 1, 2014. Please see the official payment terms in the exhibitor contract included in this packet.
- NCTC will accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express or checks made payable to: NCTC | 11200 Corporate Ave | Lenexa, KS 66219
- All cancellations must be in writing and are effective upon receipt by NCTC
- Exhibit Booth Space: Cancellation notice must be received by July 1, 2014 to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after that date.
- Exhibitor Registrations: Cancellation notice must be received by July 14, 2014 to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after that date.
- Please see the exhibitor contract for the offical cancellation and refund policy.
Have questions? Please contact Lisa Miller at (913) 599-5900 Ext:1550 or email@example.com.