Membership Application Process
To Determine if your Company Qualifies
- Complete the Qualification Questionnaire.
- Await notification from NCTC / Receipt of membership application (approximately 10 days).
- NCTC shall provide an application only to qualified applicants.
- Applicant has 120 days to submit their application and fees.
- NCTC takes 30-90 days to review and notify applicant.
- Read more on Application Submission & Non-Refundable Fees.
See Frequently Asked Questions about NCTC membership applications.
Prospective or current NCTC members with membership application questions should contact NCTC Membership Affairs.
Enter your Question / Comment:
Your Information is Confidential: NCTC treats membership applications and supplementary information as confidential.